Photobucket

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Irish Family!

Hi everyone! to the request of my family I have started a blog so now everyone can see pics of baby Dylan. I might have gone a little overboard with all the pictures but I can't help myself, he is so cute. I hope you enjoy!

Tamra


This is about 6 months. He is a pretty happy baby as you guys will see by the rest of the pics. He is kind of a show-off!



Yes, that is a notredame hat, you will see this will be a reoccuring theme thanks to dad.





This is dylan in action before he could crawl and rolled everywhere.








My first experience with jello!




This is about 7 1/2 months I am so handsome!



At the zoo with aunt Tiffany and my cousins in Utah. Ella let me use her pretty pink stroller!


Daddy is helping me walk.


I am soo big!!


I might be a little bad sometimes : )

My first ride! Pretty sweet huh?My first pool!How sweet is this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweet little baby bird, Dylan! Aunt Candace can't wait to get her hands on those little cheeks!Your cousin Chip wishes he could play with you! By the way, why aren't there any pics of your pretty Mama on your blog? We love you guys to pieces!

Kristen said...

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love love love love those pictures, and I love love love love that you have a blog!!!!! I am too excited if you cannot tell!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

PS: My blog is jkharrisfamily.blogspot.com I dont know if you have it? I'm sure I've given it to you a hundred times, but Im sure you didn't write it down, or forgot, so there it is just for you!

Kristen said...

Look how cute you guys are! I am still waiting for new pics of the stud, and I am not talking about Jeff =) PS: Tell Candace in order for me to see her blog she has to invite me, she left a comment on my blog (thinking I don't remember her!!, its been too long since I've seen your family!) Much love!