Photobucket

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Weekend Away

Last week we had a much needed mini vacation in McCall. A friend invited our family to stay in their GORGEOUS cabin through the weekend. It was soo nice! Perfect.

Dylan got car sick on the way up so we made a quick stop and walked around, and threw some rocks in the river.


This would be Dylan's first time on a boat/driving a boat. (I know it has to disappoint my boat-loving family that Dylan is almost three and has never done this!) I'm pretty sure my siblings were all skiing by this age :).The cabin was right on a beautiful golf course, which Jeff took advantage of the first evening. I took this from their cabin's balcony - (that's Dylan in the cart w/ Jeff).


(Feeding some fish)
Life has been pretty laid back. My two baby boys love each other and have started interacting so much more. Dylan literally tackles baby Ty and baby LOVES it! He'll smile and laugh at Dylan all day. He's also starting to "talk" a little more (Dadadada) and is even getting up on his knees. He's thinking about crawling anyway.




This shot was taken though the screen door (smart - I know) so its hard to see what's going on. One of Dylan's new favorite things - going to the bathroom - outside. That's right his pants are down and the underwear on its way. My sweet neighbor lady caught him doing this in my FRONT yard last week. Great.

I just have to share some of my obsession with you guys. I know most of you don't really care about this stuff but I feel like I need tell every person I know!! I just get so excited. All of this for less than 5 buck. Seriously, there 15 boxes of hefty zip locks in that mix and 14 boxes of butter.

7 comments:

Driggs clan said...

SUCH cute pictures of the boys! Dylan must take after Gordy, because he can't go anywhere in a car without throwing up. Poor things. It's nice you guys were able to get away. We are in bad need of a getaway soon. We're going to Texas for a long weekend over the fourth of July.
Love the discounts, too. Krazy! haha
We love you guys!! Hope Jeff had a nice Father's Day!

Church Fam said...

Sis I love the picture of Ty up on all fours, he is going to start crawling any day. And Seriously 5 bucks, out of control. You make me feel like I over pay for everything. I can't check out at the grocery store without thinking "Tamra would so get all of this for cheeper" love ya

kristenharris said...

Tam! I tried calling you a couple of times, call me when you get some time!!! Miss ya!

Shelley said...

I love that you had to put in a little blip at the very end about couponing...HA! Just wouldn't have been a complete post without it. :)

Mikelle said...

Thanks for entering the "Free Alarm" giveaway with Discount Queens! When is a good time to come by and set up your Free Security System? You can call me if you have any questions regarding this giveaway 208-860-0861
Thanks,
Ben Richeson
Titan Alarm

kristenharris said...

Tam......... I need more pictures! Love ya!

Driggs clan said...

Post some more pictures, Tam! We miss seeing those little guys. Love you!