Photobucket

Friday, July 2, 2010

"Big Dog"

Easter? What?! Seriously, my last post was Easter? My poor, abandoned family blog. Good thing I have renewed my commitment to document our lives on this blog once more :).

So far this summer has been great! And in more than just a "Seriously So Blessed" way. I've had a reality check these past few months and have re-prioritized my life. Blah blah blah, gag - I know that's what your thinking, but really it's been great. My kids and family are number one - I always knew that, I just know it more now. I've made much more time for my kids and even me! I have been having lots of fun playing outside with my kids and making new mom friends :).

Anyway, on to the good stuff! Dylan had a big day Wednesday! He decided it was time for his Dad to take the training wheels off his bike. After hearing that his friend Cam had learned to ride without training wheels, he was convinced he could do as well. So Jeff took them off, and he took off! I've never seen Dylan so proud of himself. All day yesterday, he kept calling himself a "Big Dog" and asking if he could go play with his friends (so he could tell them the news of course).


Here he is, the Big Dog himself:

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

I am so excited to see you blogging again. Thank you for the reminder of what is most important. Your remarks remind me of Julie Beck's talk from BYU Women's Conference - she talks about prioritizing. If you haven't read it, it's a great message.

I haven't bumped into you in a while, it's good to touch base here. Take care!

Tamra said...

Tiffani! I keep thinking in the back of my mond I should call you :). You are always the best at reminding me of these things!

Church Fam said...

Love Big Dog! He is awesome on his bike! Miss you sissy

Rachel Johnson said...

Tamra,
hey this is Rachel Johnson! I found your blog through Katie's blog- hope you don't mind. I have peeked over at your blog for awhile, but I don't think I've ever posted. I was talking to Katie Givens the other day and we want together for a girls night again! So, keep in touch and we will hang out again. You have a cute family and hope all is well. Isn't it fun to see how proud they are when they can finally ride their bikes on their own- I absolutely LOVE it! My little girl learned recently and I love the freedom she has now!! Anyways, stay in touch and hope to get to know you better soon!
-Rachel

kristenharris said...

TAMRA! I think I have the wrong phone number for you!!!! Send me an email or facebook message with a number that I CAN get a hold of you on!!!

LOVE those little boys!!!