Photobucket

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

3 Kids Later

Man, I love my kids. Most of the time anyway. These three babies keep me so busy. What did I ever do with my time when I had just one? Some of my favorite moments/pictures over the past 6 months:

Taya's Blessing. It remains true that you never look as good as you think you look at your baby's blessing. Taya looked so pretty in that dress though!!

Christmas. And I obviously need a new spot to take family pictures.

Yellowstone memorial weekend. It was a fun trip, lots of happy moments... lots of tears.



Tyler's HUGE worm. I found it on the kitchen floor still wiggling around. He told me Dylan brought it in (Dylan was at school). Gross me out.

This is how she sleeps - every night. So stinkin' cute. It's like she's practicing for sports illustrated. Is that inappropriate?
Taya's moment of glory. Taya is a bit (or ALOT) slower than our first two babies when it comes to physical progression. Still working on the whole sitting thing at 6 months. She's a princess! This signature Papa "stand on hands" moment was shocking to say the least. She usually refuses to put any pressure on her legs, or any use any body muscle for that matter.
Dylan has tried out just about every sport over the past 6-9 months. Swimming, basketball, soccer, even flag football but his best has got to be baseball. He's not a super aggressive or competitive kid so up to this point sport have been more social than anything. He'll chat it up with kid that's stopped at his base or laugh and smile with the boy he's guarding during a basketball game. Baseball though, that's his sport. He can throw and catch and he's got a pretty good swing for a 5 year old:



Tyler, he has absolutely NO fear. The kid is crazy. Jeff took him to the sand dunes for a Father and Sons camp out. That's him in the red shirt in the video. Notice the adults in the background jump up to come save him. Nope, it's cool. He doesn't even care he just completely wiped out! He's crazy. Check out the video of him at my sister's pool. He doesn't care that he can't swim!


Yep, my kids were wearing goggles and yes, that is sand in his nose and mouth. He looks so crazy an not so caucasian in this picture.



And just because a baby wearing goggles is funny.

1 comments:

Dani said...

Oh I do miss and love those kiddos of yours! What a precious bunch you have. Hope you're having a fantastic summer!