Photobucket

Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Time!

I love the holidays! We have put up the Christmas decorations and Dylan has already started to tear them down (those "balls" on the tree are too irresistible). We have even put up are first real - fake tree last week! I use the term "we" lightly - Jeff mostly watched football (the tree scratched his hands when he tried to fluff the branches) and Dylan, well, you can imagine the kind of help a 16 month old provides when colorful ornaments and beads are involved. I do have to give some credit to Jeff for putting up the outdoor lights. He was so excited to finally have our own house to decorate that the most the house lights were up - and individually clipped to ensure uniform distribution - the day after Halloween. They aren't exactly the white lights I requested but Dylan seems to enjoy all the colors so I guess I shouldn't complain - even if our neighbors might :). The Irish's are officially ready for Christmas!






6 comments:

Kristen said...

Yall are so stinkin cute!! Lovely home! So cute. Seriously though, come out to Texas!

Driggs clan said...

Tamburger,
Sorry we keep missing each other on the phone. This week has been crazy with Gordy and Hut's birthdays. Your Christmas decorations are cute, cute,cute. Give that baby a kiss from Aunt Candace. We love him and we miss you guys.
~Candace~

Shelley said...

FAncY ShManCy! Tell Jeff my faborite part of the lights is the wadded up ball in the flower pots! :)

Kristen said...

Hey freak show, put up more pictures. Happy New Year! I think 2008 should bring yall a trip to Texas =)

Summertime Designs said...

Tamra, you have such a cute home! Are the white lights that you wanted the ones that are perfectly uniformed and look so bright and just perfect? Those are the ones I want! Your lights turned out great and I love your Christmas tree with that ribbon on it! You look cute in that red velour.

Tamra said...

Summer, you have to let on your blog! I miss seeing all those amazing pictures of your cute kids! How is that new little baby doing?