Photobucket

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year everyone! We are back home from our holiday vacation to Arizona where Dylan had the time of his life playing with his cousin Addie, Nana, and Papa. It was great to be able to spend some time with my side of the family. I think Addie (she is almost 3) taught Dylan a few things while we were there. Not only does he think he can talk now but he also thinks he can do whatever he wants (things he knows he is not suppose to do) and then give mama a hug and kiss to make up for it. OK, so most of the time it works. I can't help but give in when gives me all that love - I used to have to force kisses out of him. He tries to say everything now and if there is nothing to say then he just makes up noises. It's very cute. Enough bragging I guess, here are some pics :).

Here is one of Christmas card pictures ( don't know why it looks fuzzy):






Wedding Pictures!

I realize that I never posted any pics of Traci's wedding. I don't have very many but here are a few. All the kids loved dancing on the floor at the reception - you can see that in these pictures.

Dylan is so breaking it down in this one - he LOVES to dance!



Yes, this is Todd's new girl! She has to be the perfect match for Todd! Look at that hair - all natural! Maybe a wedding? :)


Jeff thinks he is way cooler than he really is :)




3 comments:

Kristen said...

You're so pretty!!

Shelley said...

Okay,...now that all this holiday madness is over,...LET'S get together! Love all your new pictures! Keep em coming!

Russell & Jammie said...

You guys crack me up! I stole your blog address from the Demers. I am glad you have one!!! This will be fun. Great blog!