Photobucket

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

There is Hope!

This past week has been SO much warmer, almost hitting the 50's a few days. The best news is that there is no visible snow anywhere in our yard and I can finally see those tiny little crocuses poking through, YAAA! Dylan even got to go to the boise zoo last week with his BFF Landon. We were pretty much the only ones there so the two little guys just ran around like crazy, just grateful to be anywhere but inside.

My mom and I planted a ton of these little flowers and I cant wait to see them bloom! My life is so exciting!!

This could be Dylans favorite thing to do, the dishes. He actually put away a couple spatulas the other day, in the right drawer! Even Jeff still has issues with the "right drawer thing."

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Haha, thanks for your comment. My sister Heather put a comment on my blog a while back that said something about me being pregnant... and now I keep having people ask me about it! I know your name my best friend!
I can hardly see those pics of the little man. Hope all is going well.

Joanie Demer said...

Tamra,
What a great pair our boys make. Landon and I are so lucky to have you and Dylan as friends! I just found out that one of my friend's husband knows Jeff from high school. His name is Jared Iverson. Small world. We'll see you tomorrow!

Church Fam said...

Seriously that kid is so dang cute I love that he has little friends now. It wont be long till he pulls a Jackson and gives you a list of 20 people to invite to his b-day. Do I look like i have super powers? than I don't think I can handle 20 7 year olds.
love ya sis.

Amanda said...

HEY! I cant believe I found your blog. I am not even sure who's blog I found it through! I cant believe I haven't seen you in too long and we live so close! I would love to get the boys together! Are you working or playing mommy?

Katie said...

Tamra...This is Katie. Kim, you and I need to get together soon, again. Hope you're doing good.

Kristen said...

I need a vacation!!! Are you coming with me? Lets go to Mexico before we end up pregnant again!!!

By the way, I need more pics please! Am I too needy as a friend? Haha!!!

Shelley said...

Your "buds" picture is halarious. The most halarious thing about it is I took a "bud" picture too! I was so excited to see them sprouting up. We have to be two of the lamest people out there. Speaking of which...let's go to macy's and have them call us by name again! ;)