Photobucket

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Introducing Brandon

This post is dedicated to Brandon, Dylan's, um, godfather? I'm not really sure what to call him seeing as I'm not catholic and Brandon as of late, has not been fulfilling any of his godfather-type duties. Poor Dylan has only seen him twice -ever- and hasn't seen a dime in godfather child support. Brandon was good friend of Jeff and I during college and so, even though Brandon "didn't really like kids" we decided we might be able to change his mind, and named him Dylan's back-up dad. A couple weekends ago Brandon came to visit and really brought his A-game. Since Jeff is kind of a work-oholic, Brandon took Dylan and I to the zoo for the afternoon. I just have to say we looked like a pretty cute family. A Dylan - Brandon connection was definitely made b/c that evening Dylan laid next to his back-up dad on the floor with his blanket and binky ready for a good cuddle session, so sweet! So, I would just like to end this ode to Brando by letting all those girls out there trying make Brandon the father of their children (and there are many due to his amazing womanizing skills - seriously though), I have full faith that Brandon will be a great dad to all their babies.
Dylan misses you already and sends his love! Come back soon!

2 comments:

Russell & Jammie said...

You guys have such a cute family! Glad we are friends! Your flowers are doing great. Pretty Pretty

Brandon said...

Thanks for the introduction! You did kind of throw me under the bus by telling everyone that I am behind on my child support, I thought we were going to work that our privately? I'm not much of a blogger so do you think you can create a small portion of the Irish Blog to a wifey search for me? I need to expand my exposure beyond the Seattle 206 and 253. Let me know if you can make it happen, oh and the check is in the mail...promise this time.