Photobucket

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yep, I'm Prego!

I am so glad I can finally say yes when asked if I'm prego now. I look 2-3 months pregnant at all times thanks to my post pregnant stomach muscles that will never find their way back together again. I've gotten asked (w/ a finger pointed at my stomach) when I'm due on too many nonpregnant occasions. Embarrassing I know, I don't even know why I'm blogging about it. Anyway, I'm sure all of you know by now that I am expecting number two, crazy right?! I feel too young to be married and have two kids, I'm sure this only happens if your LDS. Baby's due date is Dec. 31, but you can count back at least 10 to 7 days from then b/c of the whole c-section thing. Yep, that puts the poor baby's b-day around Christmas eve. I guess we didn't really plan that as well as we should have. Too late now :)! This pregnancy hasn't been as easy as Dylan's which was sooo easy/fun besides the stretch marks and post saggy everything. I can't complain too much though, there are many people that struggle to conceive and some that will never be able too, plus being able to basically grow a human being from two half cells is amazing! After every chemistry course I took in college I became more and more amazed of the system. I still can't believe it all works most of the time, it seem all most impossible that it would on paper. Am I being too cheesy? Anyway, I'll save all my complaining for my husband, and maybe my mom, since she's much better at relating and showing concern :).


I was going to start this post with a really cute picture of Dylan in a onsie sent from aunt Candace that says "I'm going to be a big brother" but, Jeff has broken our camera. Don't expect any new pictures for a while, it's going to take some time to break down my tight wad husband (who I love) into buying a new one. I only have a few pics taken by my friend Joanie (Landon's mom). His hair looks a little crazy I know, bed hair.

I think he was singing itsy bitsy spider in this one (doesn't he look like he-s about to do something bad?).


So sweet!

This one is self explanatory. He likes doing this and I'm pretty sure he learned it from his dad.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! Keep us updated.

Shelley said...

Congratulations! So sorry that you have been sick, hopefully it will just get better.....Oh, and don't worry.....Christmas babies are fun too:)

Russell & Jammie said...

Congradulations!!! Sooo excited for your family. You guyes make beautiful babies. And my the way... you don't look pregnant in the least bit. You are beautiful!

Driggs clan said...

So I can finally say CONGRATULATIONS on your blog! YEAH!! We're so excited for you. Our last ones were the closest in age out of the cousins, and these will be, too! I bet Chip and Dylan could wreak some serious havoc together! :) Your Dad was in Little Rock visiting us yesterday, so that was fun.

We've had two Christmas babies and they're so much fun! And you always look stunningly beautiful pregnant AND not pregnant, sissy!
We love you and Dylan and Jeff and Baby #2 (you already KNOW what I think #2 is) lots and lots!
Candace & boys

Rachel Hagen said...

Congrats on Baby #2!! I think I'm in love with Dylans' curly hair...so cute.

Kristen said...

Yea! I, too, am glad that I can finally put a big CONGRATULATIONS on your blog. I cant believe our second children will be almost a year apart!!!
Don't listen to those morons about your pregnant belly... or not pregnant belly! You're cuter than like 95% of us (Im going to leave 5% for the Cindy Crawfords of the world). I can't WAIT to see you guys-- I hope you're still coming. Your poor family probably thought they were done with me when they moved to Arizona!
Dylan is too cute!! Those pictures look pretty clear, what kind of camera is that? Buy a canon powershot-- they are great cameras!!
I ramble!

Church Fam said...

Okay so maybe you might ramble a little Kristen, but I still love you. :)
Tam I am so excited your coming down to AZ, Yea we can hang out and get some sissy time in. love you tons Tiff