Photobucket

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Dylan turned two last week right after we came home from visiting the family in AZ. He played non-stop for 12 days with all his AZ cousins and finished the trip off with a fun little birthday party. We both came back exhausted from all the fun, glad to be back in our own home but definitely feeling a little "homesick" for my family. Needless to say he and I were both spoiled rotten with shopping trips, movies, and so many kids around at all times to play with. I brought an extra suite case back full of maternity close and b-day presents for Dylan including his new big boy bedding that I had been drooling over in the pottery barn catalog for months! Thanks mom! Dylan and his cousin Addie became quick BFF's and had serious fun playing dress up (to Jeff's disappointment). I had so much fun hanging out with my mom and sisters who all live down there now :(. I miss you guys!
Just so you know, I did not put any of this on Dylan, he came up the stairs with Addie looking just like this!

Dylan's B-day kept going when we came home to Idaho, Nana and Papa Miles bought Dylan his very own truck that he loves driving around the neighborhood. BFF Landon came over so they could cruise together. The video below hopefully makes those dress up pictures lees painful for jeff to look at. (FYI, I can't take the credit for putting the video together, that would be the work of Landon's mom Joanie).

8 comments:

Church Fam said...

That is so cute. Dylan looks way cooler in the car than dress up clothes

Roberts Family said...

Super cute video! Was Dylan mad he wasn't driving? That was Easton's deductive reasoning! So much fun!

Amanda said...

Chris and I laughed so hard watching that video. Chris couldn't believe what a good driver Dylan is. We need to come see you guys soon.

Driggs clan said...

Tyson just talked to your Mom and she informed us that we had to go to your blog and see Dylan's pretty pictures! He is hilarious! Glad he had a fun b'day! We love you guys!
~Brothy and sissy~

kristenharris said...

I just love your family! Have I said that before??! Im still trying to get over the fact that you arent in Texas.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN! Holy cow! Our kids are so old! haha. Did you ever think when we were in like 8th grade- still dressing up for Halloween and trick-or-treating- that we'd have 2 year olds?! Strange!

I wanna see that pottery barn bedding... I'm excited.

WeBeR FaM said...

Hey this is Jeff's cousin Mallory. I just recently started my blog and Crystal told me that she found yours! Dylan is so darn cute! It is crazy that he is so big. Oh and congrats on the second! That is way exciting!

Shelley said...

That "cruisin" video is GREAT! Priceless! What little stud muffins! ;) Let's do something!

Shelley said...

That "cruisin" video is GREAT! Priceless! What little stud muffins! ;) Let's do something!