Photobucket

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Airplanes, Cupcakes, and A Rodeo

Dylan had another little B-day party for his Idaho family and friends. The cupcakes (my lame excuse for a birthday cake -I was kind of b-dayed out by this point) were a hit and Dylan always loves any reason to be the center of attention. That night the Irish/Miles fam headed out to the Caldwell night rodeo. Definitely an interesting crowd, but Dylan had so much fun. He loved wearing boots and watched the entire event with wide eyes and lots of "whoa"s and horse noises. Those boots were his new favorite clothing item for the next few days and yes, he was seen sporting khakis and cowboy boots at church that Sunday. I just have to throw in a few pics of Dylan with the airplanes. His BFF Landon took him to visit his grandpa who works on private jets and helicopters for a living. Dylan had so much fun!

5 comments:

Church Fam said...

lovin the boots, where is the hat to go?

Kristen said...

That hair KILLS me!!!!!!!! Love it. He belongs in Texas, just bring him down!

Really missed you this weekend!!!!

Webbs said...

We're gathering email addresses for the reunion next summer. Could I get your email address from you? You can send it to lucasandbrooke@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Brooke (Jones)

Driggs clan said...

I'm lovin' the boots, too! I just love that baby to pieces. Wish we could see him at Christmas when we're in AZ, but you'll be busy with him and his little brothy then, so we'll settle for pictures. Love you guys tons!!
~Sissy~
P.S. I'm thinking about re-starting a blog, if I can find time to do it this week.

Shelley said...

We wish we could have been there. Dylan has a present waiting for him. Let's get together!