Photobucket

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here Comes the Groom

I know this is random but I just can't help but post some of these pictures. I just received unlimited access to ALL of the photos taken at our wedding thanks to our photographer cleaning out old files (and my mom of course). I think the photographer had a serious crush on Jeff, my bridal pictures turned out to be more groom than bride. I giggle every time I look through our wedding album. Let's just say I had no idea Jeff would be so into posing for the camera, can you say Rico Suave :)?

I'll try not to bore everyone and post just a sample, you can imagine the many more.

If you can't tell, Jeff was totally working my grandma in this pic.
And Jeff trying to work me... or the camera, I'm not sure :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I know this post was about Jeff, but you are so beautiful, I cannot stand it! I want to see all the pictures, its not boring! I love wedding pictures... and, its even better cuz I was there, so its memories =)

Love the new pic you put on the side... again, you're too pretty for me!

Church Fam said...

That is one HOT couple. Makes me think of my wedding day,I would love it if I could still fit into my wedding dress, but we all know that will never happen. Good Times

Shelley said...

He was a "looker" on your wedding day. What happened Jeff? ;)