Photobucket

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Santa came a few days early to the Irish house this year. Because this baby seems to like the womb and refuses to come out by himself, Christmas morning came on Sunday for Dylan. He was still a little too young last year to get the whole present thing but this year he caught on fast. It was so much fun watching him get so excited over each little toy he opened. It all culminated to him unwrapping him the trike he had been begging for for months. He has been riding it all over the house and has even started to get a hang of peddling! To top everything off, Dad and Dylan went out to play in the white Christmas snow (perfect timing!). Today was Dylan's last day being an only child so Jeff and I spent the day with him taking him out for lunch followed by a mom and Dylan cuddle session/nap, and ended with baking sugar cookies after dinner. As ready as I am to get this baby out of me I can't help but feel some -or maybe a lot of-  anxiety about bringing home a little baby that is guaranteed to completely change Dylan's little world, and probably not for the better for the first few months. I know he'll thank me later (maybe) and anyway, it's too late now! Wish me luck, in 12 hours I'll have a new baby!


















6 comments:

Joanie Demer said...

Glad the three of you had a wonderful day together. You'll be all that's on my mind tomorrow. Hope everything goes perfectly and you get lots of drugs to numb the rest. Can't wait to meet him! Landon misses Dills.

A said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you guys.

Tori said...

You're having a baby tomorrow! How exciting! You probably feel different about it but it seems like your pregnancy went really fast. Good luck tomorrow! And if it makes you feel better, I know A LOT of people who thought their only child wouldn't acccept the new baby and they ended up LOVING their sibling. I can't wait to hear the name, did the name Tyler win? I hope so!

WeBeR FaM said...

Good Luck! We will be thinking of you!

Church Fam said...

I love that little Dylan. Don't worry sis. He is going to love his new baby Ty Ty
love you

kristenharris said...

kristenharris1@gmail.com

much love