Photobucket

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day!

Dylan had his first snow sledding experience today. Last year he was just a little too small to really enjoy the snow but he is already loving it this year! After and hour or so of sleigh rides behind a 4-wheeler and Dad pulling him around the neighborhood in and out of gutters he still wasn't ready to come in.






And for those of you wondering if I'm still pregnant the answer is an unfortunate yes. A week form Tuesday is my scheduled induction date so I don't have much longer. Cross your fingers that I go into labor before then, the hospital is not where I want to spend my Christmas.








4 comments:

Kristen said...

Tam.... that boy is too cute!!!!

I caved.... jasonandkristenharris.blogspot.com

Church Fam said...

Wow that baby is coming soon. Oh I can't wait to meet him. He will be sooooo cute I know it! love you crazy coupon mega saver sis!

Jennifer said...

Good luck with having your baby!! You have a beautiful family!

Also, I saw your comment on Kristin's blog about a crazy diet that got a friend of yours twins... Do you mind letting me know what it is?

You can email it to me: jborget@gmail.com or post it on my blog: www.babymakingmachine.blogspot.com
I wrote a post last month called "The Fantasy" and it's about trying to have twins. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE you forever if you posted your secret there!! Thanks!

Jenn

Kristen said...

Tam.... CALL ME!!!!! I think i have the wrong number, I need to talk to you asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are surviving, I love you and am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!