Photobucket

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"No" is Dylan's favorite new word. He can say it in many different ways and tones and and loves to say it all day long no matter to who or what. Mom, friends, toys, complete strangers minding their own business at the grocery store, he doesn't discriminate who he tells no. I guess I can't really complain too much, after all, we know who he learned that word from (there goes mother of the year). I guess it is a step up from "mine" though, a word which Jeff proudly takes full credit for. Why you would teach your child to say mine and then giggle every time he says it is beyond me. I've learned to pick my battles. Anyway, on a brighter note, literally, my little buds of sunshine have finally bloomed!! I love it! I have to give full credit to my mom for these little buds of joy! She is the plant/flower pro and having lived in Pocatello for a few years herself, knew how much these tiny cute flowers would mean to me after a long Idaho winter. Dylan has even been able to play outside this past week and has discovered how to blow bubbles all by himself. It's a work in progress and every now and then I'll catch him licking the bubble wand instead of blowing :) gross!







4 comments:

Church Fam said...

I want to hear Dylan say no. I love the flowers, our mom is seriously planting queen. I am sure the garden department at Home depot knows her by name.
sis

Lane family said...

JEFF IRISH! It's Meghan Lane (Armstrong) How are you? Your wife is gorgeous and your little boy is so cute! Looks like life is good. I'll tell Shane about your blog. Give your Mom and Katie a big hug from me! You guys are so cute!
-Meghan

Amanda said...

I love the bubbles. Cody is obsessed with them!!I didn't think about getting the gallon sized bottle so he cant carry it around with him. Dylan is so cute. I would love to get them together.

Kristen said...

He is so funny! You're a better mom than me, I don't let Carson play with bubbles, or any toy for that matter... we just sit in our house all day and do nothing. Kidding, yall need to come out and play with us! Dylan is so funny, I think him and Carson have the same personality, cuz this "NO" thing is driving me crazier than I already was!!!