Photobucket

Thursday, November 20, 2008

So, I don't know when I became this craft loving/coupon saving/Joann's shopping stay-at-home mom but these things have slowly taken over my life (much to the surprise of my family). I had the hardest time adjusting to being a full time mom - the transition from a college life where all day everyday was spent with peers in the lab or library working or studying to the life of a homemaker where all day everyday was spent nursing, changing diapers, and more nursing was more than difficult. Am I getting to personal for the blog? Anyway, I am happy to say I have finally learned to embrace my new role and can now realize how lucky I am to be able to stay home and raise my little boy. The craft store obsession and coupon clipping are just ways to add some sort of variety and brain activity to my life. Who knew Mod Podge could be used for so many different things? I love that stuff!
Enough rambling, the point of this post is to tell anyone who cares that a couple of us coupon lovers have started a blog - KrazyCouponLady.blogspot.com - so we can help each other stay on top of deals. It has links to all the coupon sites and anyone who wants to contribute should let me or any other contributor know -the more the better for everyone!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Sign me up, sign me up! :) Let me know whats next! :) You got a comment! WHoohoo! ;)

kristenharris said...

In the words of Miss Britney... give me give me more, give me more, give me give me MORE!

Haha, Im an idiot!

Driggs clan said...

Tam!!! It's almost precious baby boy time...and for once it's not around MY house! Yeah! We can't wait for him to get here. I ask your Mom about you/him every time we talk. We're counting the days!!!!....probably not as much as you are, huh? We love you!!!! Kiss Dylan for me!
Candace & Tyson

Kris and Libby Brown said...

I want in on this! I hope your taking good notes so the day I become a stay at home Mom it will be cake! I also need your address to send you a christmas card.

kristenharris said...

I cant wait to see that BABY!!!! Call me!

Unknown said...

Hey, sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I wasn't sure who this was and when I clicked on the name it wouldn't take me to your blog. Will you send me your email? Mine is cadeandcarrian@gmail.com. Oh and I don't think I ever knew Gabe. I had probably already moved to Saint Anthony when you guys all started hanging out.